REGISTER NOW FOR FOUNDATION STONES FOR PREACHERS & TEACHERS
King's Cross Ministries is running a Foundation Stones for Preachers & Teachers course, starting 8 August 2021.
Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and telephone number.
Who can participate?
You are welcome to register for this course if you:
1. Have completed a Foundation Stones Participants course
2. Are willing to attend at least 80% of the lectures
3. Are willing to complete all written assignments and the final exam
What will you need?
How will it work?
1. You will need to register by emailing email@example.com – please also supply your cell phone number so that you can be joined to the Whats App group
2. Once you have registered, you will be assigned a Google Classroom where you will find all your assignments. This is also where you will upload your assignments once completed. Your assignments will be marked and returned to you. They will also be retained for purposes of your OCN qualification.
3. You will also receive all the Zoom details should you wish to attend digitally rather than in person.
4. Lectures begin on Sunday 8 August, at 3.30 SAST – and thereafter every second week for the duration of the course. You will need to attend at least 80% of the lectures if you wish to qualify as a KC TOT and for your OCN Diploma/Degree qualification
5. You will need to complete three to four written assignments per Module.
6. You will be required to make a set of teachers notes for yourself – this will be explained during the course.
7. You will also need to write the final exam.