JOIN US FOR BIG PICTURE LIVE!
If you've been following the #bigpictureinayear daily devotions and you've never done a Big Picture course - or you'd love to do a refresher course - now's your chance.
Joburg City Church (JCC) is running a Big Picture course, starting this Tuesday, and you're invited to join us on Zoom no matter where you are in the world.
The Big Picture runs over 16 modules and helps you to get to grips with the whole Bible story, from Genesis to Revelation. During this course you will learn:
- the historical background to every part of your Bible
- the main themes of the Bible and how they unfold and develop over time
- that there are amazing connections between the Old and New Testaments
- that Christ is at the centre of the Bible story, from start to finish
DON'T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAR JOHN D'ACHADA TEACH THE BIG PICTURE LIVE - ZOOM IN AND BE PART OF THIS EVENT!
Date: Starting Tuesday, 26 January - thereafter every Tuesday till completion
Time: 6.30 pm (SAST)
Requirements: The course is absolutely FREE. All you need to purchase is a Big Picture Workbook if you don't already have one.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 921 6867 4457
1. Do I need to register or can I just join the Zoom session as it starts?
No need to register, just show up on Zoom. However, if you want to pursue the OCN/King's Cross Certificate in Theology and Biblical Studies, please see additional info further down.
2. If I miss the first session, or any other session, can I still join?
Yes, you can join in at any stage but you will obviously miss out because these sessions are not being recorded.
3. Can I invite other people to join in?
4. Is there a cost?
The course is free - but if you don't already have a Big Picture Workbook, you will need one. Go here to purchase from our website.
5. If I attend this Big Picture course via Zoom, can it count towards the OCN/Kings Cross Certificate in Theology and Biblical Studies?
Yes, if you register with us and follow the requirements in order to be able to show verification of work and attendance. Please contact us for these details.
6. What are the protocols?
Please mute your mic except when questions are being asked. If you want to eat or move around, please switch off video to avoid distracting others.
SEE YOU THERE!