The Big Picture for Little People
The children’s version of The Big Picture, The Big Picture for Little People, is a 16-part children’s curriculum that comprises:
- A Teacher’s Manual with 16 modules that covers the whole Bible story from Genesis to Revelation. They can be taught in either 16 or 32 lessons.
- Crowd Time lesson plans and Cluster Time activities for 3 age groups from 3 to 12 years.
- A CD of 16 original songs written and produced by well-known Kids Praise singer/songwriter, Myles Bing
- A CD of 16 pre-recorded stories
- An A0 Wall Poster with 16 removable icons
- Artwork, Fun Pages and Templates to use as resources for every lesson
In The Big Picture for Little People, children between 3 and 12 years of age can discover that the Bible is one, incredible story from start to finish. They will learn about the historical context of each of the ‘chapters’ of that story, the theological connections between the different parts of the Bible and they will look for Jesus in both the Old and New Testaments – all in a fun, age-appropriate way.